13 Day Sharm Diving & Nile Cruise Tour
Spend your honeymoon with our Sharm El Sheikh Nile Cruise & Dive Honeymoon Tour. You are avid divers and want to explore the sights of Egypt with your partner for life? Then visit with our tour to Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, and Dahab.
Visit the most famous monuments, such as the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel Mosque and Coptic Churches in Cairo, as well as Saqqara, Memphis (the capital of Egypt in antiquity)
Take a trip to St. Catherine’s Monastery and Mount Moses in the Sinai Peninsula, the dam and temple of Philae in Aswan, the Kom Ombo Temple, the Edfu Temple: In Luxor, the Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Hatshepsut Temple & the Colossi from Memnon.
Relax in the last days with on best diving spots of Red Sea in the crystal-clear waters with the most magnificent reefs in Dahab.
You will spend an unforgettable time with this honeymoon travel package to Egypt.
Day 1: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Your Arrival in Sharm El Sheikh. Upon your arrival, you will be met by our representative and escorted to your hotel, where you will have free time after checking in. Relax with a pleasant night at the hotel.
Day 2: Sharm El Sheikh – Giza Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, we will drive you to the airport of Sharm El Sheikh to fly to Cairo. You will be escorted by your guide and driver for a full day tour in Cairo to visit the pyramids, the great sphinx, the alabaster statue of Ramses II in Memphis, the step pyramid and the tombs at Saqqara.
Your lunch will be served during a break. Use the time for a shopping tour in the Pyramid Bazaars and then learn all about the art of papyrus processing in a Papyrus Institute. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours – Train to Aswan
After breakfast, your tour guide and driver will accompany you to the second-day tour of Cairo to visit today the famous Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin, the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, the Coptic Churches (including lunch break).
The tour includes a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaar, from where you will be taken to the Giza Train Terminal, where you will board your first-class sleeper train to Aswan, with dinner and overnight aboard the train.
Day 4: Nile Cruise From Aswam – Sightseeing Tour
You will have breakfast on board the train before arriving in Aswan and will be driven from the station to your Nile cruise ship. After you check- in we will serve lunch.
In the afternoon, you will be escorted by a knowledgeable Egyptologist guide on a special tour to visit the High Dam (Aswan Dam), the granite quarries and the Temple of Philae.
Afterwards, we sail with a felucca on the Nile to Kitchener Island and Elephantine Island in Aswan, including afternoon tea on board. Overnight in Aswan aboard the ship.
Day 5: Kom Ombo – Edfu Tour
We continue to Kom Ombo with breakfast on board the Nile cruise ship and visit there the temple, which shared the two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo.
Lunch on board during the drive to Edfu to visit the temple in Edfu. Afternoon tea is served while driving to Luxor through the Esna lock.
Dinner and overnight aboard the Nile cruise ship in Luxor
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
You have breakfast on board your Nile cruise ship. Afterwards, you will be escorted by your tour guide and driver to visit the east bank of the Nile in Luxor, with the famous Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Back on the Nile cruise ship in Luxor; spend your free time including lunch, afternoon tea and dinner on board. Overnight on board
Day 7: Luxor – Sharm El Sheikh – St. Katharina
They leave the ship after breakfast and are escorted to visit the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor with the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon.
Your lunch will be served during a break. From there you will be driven to Luxor Airport for your flight to Sharm El Sheikh.
From there, drive to St. Katharina to check in at your hotel in St. Katharina. Now it’s time to relax to prepare for the next morning, the mountain trip in Sinai.
Day 8: Moses Mount – St. Catherine – Dahab
In the early morning, we pick you up from your hotel. After arriving in St. Catharine, we start a hike on Mount Moses, with a visit to the chapel on top of Mount Moses to experience a unique sunrise.
Then we visit St. Catherine Monastery. It is dedicated to Saint Catherine, one of the victims of the ruler of Alexander, who was tortured to death for her new faith.
Continue to Dahab Flower Power City in the Red Sea. There you check in at your hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Dahab
Day 9: Dahab Diving vacation
After breakfast, enjoy a 2 dives / guided dive expedition boat trip with a lunch break aboard the boat in Dahab (dive license required). Then back to your hotel for leisure and overnight stay.
Day 10: Dahab Diving Vacation
After breakfast enjoy another boat trip with 2 dives / a guided dive expedition, with a break for lunch aboard the boat in Dahab (dive license required) and then back to your hotel for leisure and overnight.
Day 11: Dahab Diving Vacation
After breakfast, enjoy another 2-dive boat trip, with a lunch break aboard the boat in Dahab (dive license required) and then back to your hotel for leisure and overnight.
Day 12: Dahab Holiday
Today is the day in Dahab at your leisure, with optional trip offers a desert safari in Sinai or field trip to Petra with the overnight in Dahab.
Day 13: Dahab – Sharm – Home Flight
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be transferred to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for your flight home.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at all airports
- The assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All transfers by private a/c deluxe van class
- Egyptian entry visa upon arrival Cairo airport
- Accommodation for 1 night in Sharm hotel with daily buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo hotel with daily buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night aboard first class sleeper train on half board
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5* cruise Aswan – Luxor on full board
- Accommodation for 1 night in St. Catherine hotel with half board included
- Accommodation for 5 night in Dahab hotel with daily buffet breakfast
- Tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Tour to St. Catherine Monastery and Mt. Sinai out of Cairo
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple enroute
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to St. Catherine Monastery and Moses Mount in Sinai
- 3 days diving package in Dahab including PADI certified guide, boat fees and lunch
- Lunch meals (open buffet) during tours in Giza, Cairo
- Free mineral water on board the bus during all tours in Cairo, Giza, Sharm
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo St. Catherine, Aswan, Luxor
- English speaking guide in Cairo St. Catherine, Aswan, Luxor
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- International airfare
- Personal expenses
TOUR TYPE: Egypt tour package
TOUR LENGTH: 13 Days / 12 Nights
LOCATION: Sharm, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Dahab
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required in arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveler to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|