Honeymoon vacation in Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo & Luxor
Come with us to Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo & Luxor and spend an unforgettable honeymoon in Egypt. Enjoy the beautiful beaches and visit the imposing sights.
Our program contains the following sights and monuments: the pyramids, the great sphinx, the alabaster statue of Ramses II in Memphis, the step pyramid, the tombs in Saqqara, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin and the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, as well as the Coptic churches, the Valley of the Kings, the famous temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon and to the imposing Luxor and Karnak temples.
After sightseeing in Cairo and Luxor, spend the last days of your vacation in Sharm El Sheikh, where you will spend your honeymoon trip with a relaxing stay in your luxury hotel.
Day 1: Arrival Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Welcome at Sharm El Sheikh Airport, where you will be met by our representative and taken to your hotel for check-in for your overnight stay.
Day 2: Sharm El Sheikh – Cairo
After breakfast at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, we will drive you to the airport of Sharm El Sheikh to fly to Cairo, where you will be picked up and cared for. You will then be escorted by our guide and driver for a full day tour to Cairo to visit the pyramids, the great sphinx, the Rameses II alabaster statue in Memphis, the Step Pyramid and the tombs at Saqqara.
We serve your lunch in a break. You will have the opportunity to go on a shopping spree and visit the Papyrus Institute, where you will be introduced to the art of papyrus making. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo – sleep train to Luxor
After breakfast, your guide will accompany you on a Cairo city tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, the Citadel of Saladin and the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, the Coptic churches. We serve your lunch in a break.
The tour includes a visit to the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar, from where you will be transferred to the Gizeh Train Terminal, where you will board your first-class sleeper train to Luxor for dinner and overnight aboard the train.
Day 4: Luxor East Bank guided tour
Have breakfast aboard the train before reaching Luxor. Upon arrival, your tour guide and driver will greet you for a tour to the east bank of the Nile to the Karnak and Luxor temples. The tour includes lunch in a break.
After a shopping trip in Luxor, we will drive you to the rest of your free time and overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor West Bank guided Tour – Sharm El Sheikh
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be escorted to visit the west bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the well- known Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Take your Lunch during a break of the tour, before you will be transferred to the airport of Luxor to fly to Sharm, where you will be received and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 6: Sharm El Sheikh Beach Vacation
After breakfast in your hotel in Sharm, we will optionally offer you a safari tour to the Colored Canyon of Sharm El Sheikh, one of the natural wonders of Sinai, for your beach vacation. Stroll among the impressive sandstone canyon walls striped in yellow, purple, red, magenta and gold. At certain points, the walls of the gorge reach up to 40 meters high. From this impressive tour, we will take you back to your hotel for overnight.
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh Holiday
As an alternative to your beach vacation, we offer an optional excursion to Ras Mohammed, the national park of Sharm El Sheikh
The Ras Mohammed National Park, with its 480 square kilometre nature reserve, is both a terrestrial and an aquatic nature reserve park. The dry desert area of Sinai with its sand dunes, gravel, fossilized coral and the Granite Mountains houses a number of rare mammal species: Dorcas Gazelle, Nubian Capricorn, and Red Fox. Watch the resident birds such as terns, herons, gulls, and osprey. Thousands of white storks roam each year through Ras Mohammed, south in September / October and north in April / May. The park thrives on around 85 different plant species, including mangroves
Day 8: Sharm El Sheikh/ Home
We reach the last day of our trip and after your breakfast, we will pick up you from the hotel, to accompany you to Sharm El Sheikh airport, for the flight home.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- The assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- Egyptian entry visa upon arrival at Sharm el Sheikh airport
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 night in Sharm hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation of 1 night aboard first class sleeper train on half board
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight tickets from Sharm to Cairo and Luxor to Sharm
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Camel ride around the Pyramids in Cairo
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- All hotels and Nile cruise applicable taxes included in the price
- Mineral water and soft drink during the tours and onboard the vehicle in Cairo
- Airfare to and from Egypt
- Personal expenses
TOUR TYPE: Egypt travel packages
TOUR LENGTH: 8 Days / 7 Nights
LOCATION: Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Luxor
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required in arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
- – Hat
- – Sunblock
- – Sunglasses
- – Comfortable shoes
- – Photo/Video Camera
- – Warm clothes in winter
- – Cotton clothes in summer
- – Passport valid for 6 months
- – Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
- – Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
- – Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
- – 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|