Luxor-Aswan-Luxor honeymoon on the Nile cruise
We offer you and your partner with our: Luxor-Aswan-Luxor Nile Cruise Honeymoon Tour, a wonderful adventure trip. This luxurious cruise from Luxor to Aswan and back, offers you the opportunity to quietly visit the sights of Luxor, such as the Karnak and Luxor temples, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, the Memnon Colossi, Kom Ombo Temple and the Cruise along the Edfu Temple to visit the Philae Temple in Aswan.
End your trip by taking a felucca ride on the Nile while enjoying the breathtaking views of the Nile sunset. Do not miss this romantic moment.
Day 1: Luxor Nile Cruise
Our REP will meet you at Luxor Airport and then take you to the LUXURY cruise ship with a private air-conditioned vehicle for check-in. Enjoy and relax the first day on board with Lunch, Dinner, and Overnight in Luxor.
Day 2: Tour to East Bank of Luxor – Nile Cruise
After breakfast, you will be picked up for a wonderful tour to the east bank of the Nile in Luxor with the temples of Karnak and Luxor.
Afterwards, our cruise starts towards Esna. Lunch, dinner, and overnight on board.
Day 3: Nile Cruise – Edfu
The onward journey goes to Edfu. After breakfast on board, you will be accompanied in Edfu by our knowledgeable guide to visit Horus Temple. Back on board, we sailing on to Aswan. (Dinner and accommodation on board).
Day 4: Nile Cruise Trip To Aswan
We reach Aswan. After breakfast aboard our ship, visit the Aswan Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk and the majestic Philae Temple. Then you will experience a relaxed trip with a felucca to the botanical gardens. You will spend the night in Aswan aboard the Nile cruise ship. (Lunch and dinner on board)
Day 5: Nile Cruise – Aswan (optional Abu Simbel)
Enjoy with your breakfast on board, before you join an optional excursion to Abu Simbel. There you will have the opportunity to visit the world famous Abu Simbel Temple, alternative visit the town of Aswan, or relax during your free time on board with full board (overnight stay aboard the Nile cruise ship).
Day 6: Nile Cruise – Kom Ombo tour
In the early morning, you take the breakfast during we sailing to Kom Ombo, where we visit the temple dedicated to the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. From there, we return to Luxor, with overnight on board the Nile cruise liner in Luxor. (Lunch, dinner on board)
Day 7: Nile Cruise Luxor
After breakfast, we start the 7th Day of our 8 days Egypt tour, with visiting the Valley of the Kings, the Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon, on the east bank of the Nile. We take you back to the cruise ship to enjoy with the lunch and to spend the rest of the day at leisure, with for example have one drink on the sundeck. Dinner and overnight onboard the Nile cruise ship in Luxor.
Day 8: Nile Cruise Check-Out / Departure
After a hearty breakfast, you will leave the cruise ship and drive to Luxor Airport for your flight home.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at the Cairo airport
- The assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- Egyptian entry visa upon arrival Luxor airport
- All transfers by private a/c deluxe van class
- Accommodation for 7 nights on board cruise Luxor / Aswan / Luxor on full board
- Tour to Karnak temples and Luxor temple in East bank of the Nile
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- A shopping tour in Luxor to grand bazaars and old market
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple and Edfu temple enroute
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Felucca ride in Luxor with sunset attendance
- Mineral water on board the bus during transfers
- Entrance fees to the sights from Luxor to Aswan and back
- English speaking guide in Luxor to Aswan and back
- Service charges and taxes included throughout the tours
- Mobile phone with Local number charged with 25 min local calls / 5 min. international call
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tours
- Five Stars Standard Ships: – MS Beau Soliel – MS Nile Shams – MS Chateau Lafayette – MS Nile Dolphin – MS Shehrazad – Radamis I Movenpick
- Five Stars Deluxe Ships: – MS Hamees – MS Jaz Minerva – MS Jaz Jubilee – MS Sun Ray – MS Darakum – Royal Lily Movenpick
TOUR TYPE: Egypt travel packages
TOUR LENGTH: 8 Days / 7 Nights
LOCATION: Luxor, Aswan
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required on arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveler to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room / cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|