Honeymoon Cairo including Nile cruise
Fancy a cruise? Honeymoon tour to Cairo with Nile Cruise, this tour gives you the opportunity to see Egypt’s most famous landmarks with a Nile cruise and a visit to the capital, Cairo. Spend a relaxed honeymoon on one of our luxury Nile cruise ships.
This is 8 days Egypt tour, with visits to Sharm El Sheikh, Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. You will have the opportunity to visit the most famous sights and monuments, such as the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, the Citadels, the Alabaster Mosque, the Coptic Churches, and Sakkara and Memphis; in Luxor the Karnak and Luxor Temple, the Valley of the Kings, the Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon, on the Nile Cruise the Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, in Aswan the dam, the Temple of Philae, the Elephantine Island and the Botanical Garden.
This trip is perfect as a tour for honeymooners who want to combine breathtaking sightseeing with relaxing on their vacation. Enjoy your honeymoon with us.
Day # 1: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
You arrive in Sharm El Sheikh. Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative, and then taken to your hotel, where you will check in and have free time to relax until your overnight stay.
Day # 2: Sharm El Sheikh / Giza Sightseeing Tours
After your overnight stay, enjoy breakfast in your hotel. Then we will take you to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to fly to Cairo. From Cairo, the airport will be picked up by your tour guide and driver and accompanied to a full day tour in Cairo. You will visit the pyramids, the great sphinx, the alabaster statue of Ramses II, and in Memphis, the step pyramid and the tombs in Saqqara.
They stop for lunch during a break, get time for a shopping spree in the Pyramid Bazaars and have the opportunity to admire the art of papyrus processing in one of the institutes. We will drive you to the dinner and overnight hotel in Cairo.
Day # 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tours
After breakfast, your guide will accompany you on a day tour in Cairo to visit the Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque, Coptic Churches – including a lunch break.
The tour also includes a visit to the famous Khan El Khalili Bazaar. From there you will be transferred to the Giza Train Terminal, where you will board your first-class sleeper train to Aswan with dinner and overnight aboard the train.
Day # 4: Aswan Nile Cruise Tours
You will have breakfast on board the train before you arrive in Aswan. You will be picked up and taken to your Nile cruise ship in Aswan, where you can check in for lunch. In Aswan, your expert Egyptologist guide will guide you on an amazing tour to visit the Aswan Dam, the granite quarries with the unfinished obelisk, and the Temple of Philae. Then relax with a felucca for a sailing trip on the Nile, to Kitchener Island and Elephantine Island in Aswan.
Afternoon tea is served on the cruise ship. The overnight stay takes place aboard the Nile Cruise ship in Aswan.
Day # 5: Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
Our Nile cruise tour continues to Kom Ombo with breakfast aboard the Nile cruise ship. There you will visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. For lunch, you are back on board, to continue to Edfu, to visit the temple. Back on board, we serve afternoon tea while driving to Luxor through the Esna lock. Dinner and overnight on board the Nile Cruise ship in Luxor
Day # 6: Luxor Nile Cruise Excursions
After breakfast on board your Nile cruise ship, you will be escorted by your guide and driver to visit the east bank of the Nile in Luxor, with the Karnak and Luxor temples. Back on the Nile cruise liner in Luxor, we serve lunch, afternoon tea and dinner on board. Enjoy your free time followed by an overnight stay on the Nile cruise liner in Luxor.
Day # 7: Nile Cruise – Back to Sharm El Sheikh
Your disembarkation will take place after breakfast, after which you will be escorted to visit the West Bank of the Nile in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon.
Lunch is served during a break. Afterwards, you will be driven to Luxor Airport for the return flight to Sharm El Sheikh. Once there, we will take you to your hotel where the rest of the day is at your free disposal. Dinner and overnight will be in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day # 8: Sharm El Sheikh – fly Home
Take your breakfast quietly to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh before taking you to the airport in Sharm El Sheikh for the homeward flight.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- The assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- Egyptian entry visa upon arrival at Sharm el Sheikh airport
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 night in Sharm hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo hotel with daily breakfast
- Accommodation of 1 night aboard first class sleeper train on half board
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Domestic flight tickets from Sharm to Cairo and Luxor to Sharm
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Camel ride around the Pyramids in Cairo
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
- Tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
- Tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide
- Admission fees to the sights throughout the tours
- All hotels and Nile cruise applicable taxes included in the price
- Mineral water and soft drink during the tours and onboard the vehicle in Cairo
- Airfare to and from Egypt
- Personal expenses
TOUR TYPE: Egypt Travel Packages
TOUR LENGTH: 8 Days / 7 Nights
LOCATION: Sharm, Cairo, Luxor & Aswan
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required in arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Photo/Video Camera
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Passport valid for 6 months
- Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
- Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
- Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
- 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|