EGYPT Cairo – Luxor – Sharm El Sheikh Easter Tour ( 7 nights )
With our tour Cairo – Luxor – Sharm El Sheikh: Eastern at Egypt, you will get the opportunity to discover a famous and unique part of the world that will leave unforgettable memories.
Our travel package allows you to explore the sights of Cairo, Luxor and the beach of Sharm El Sheikh.
The tour is about 8 days and 7 nights. You will visit the famous Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Valley Temple, the Egyptian Museum, Memphis and Sakkara in Cairo, in Luxor: Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple and the well-known Valley of the Kings, followed by a snorkelling trip and diving tour in Sharm El Sheikh.
Day 1: Arrival at Cairo Airport
Your arrival: at Cairo: our REP will meet and assist you transfer to the hotel for your check-in and overnight stay. Relax the rest of the day or enjoy an optional trip in the evening.
Day 2: Giza sightseeing tour
After breakfast, embark on the Cairo Tour with a visit to the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. Your lunch will be served during the tour. Afterwards, visit the Papyrus Institute to gain some impressions of the ancient art of processing and painting papyrus. In a perfume factory, we offer you the opportunity to get to know the many different types of perfume that are produced from the essential oils obtained in Egypt. In the evening there is the possibility to participate in two optional tours, 1) to visit the sound and light show in the pyramids, or 2) boat trip on the Nile included a belly dance show and transfer back to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Cairo city Tour – Luxor
After breakfast, we start our sightseeing tour of Cairo, visiting the Egyptian National Museum of Antiquities, the Saladin Citadel with the Alabaster Mosque, as well as the Coptic churches in Old Cairo, followed by a shopping tour to the famous bazaars of Khan El Khalili, From there you will be transferred to the airport of Cairo to fly to Luxor, where you will be picked up by our REP and taken to the hotel at Luxor for check in. (included meals)
Day 4: Luxor Sightseeing Tour – Sharm El Sheikh
You will have breakfast in your hotel in Luxor before we start our sightseeing tour with the Valley of the Kings, the well-known Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Colossi. Lunch will be served during a break before we drive the east bank to discover the Karnak- and Luxor Temple. At the end of our trip, we will take you to Luxor Airport, for the flight to Sharm El Sheikh. There our REP will pick up you for transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Sharm El Sheikh beach holiday
Today is for your relaxation in Sharm El Sheikh. Spend your leisure time swimming with snorkelling and sunbathing on the beautiful beach of Sharm El Sheikh. (including food and accommodation).
Day 6: Sharm El Sheikh – Optional Journey to the Colored Canyon.
Today we offer you an optional drive, in a jeep 3 km outside of Nuweiba with many off-road rides in the mountains of the desert. Here you have the opportunity to participate in an approximately one and a half hour lasting climbing tour, with a view of the natural beauty of the mountains. It is a fascinating experience as you climb down the valley, which gets deeper and tighter, to the point that is 250 meters below sea level. Then we drive to Nuweiba, where you can snorkel. There is a shortstop for shopping at the market in Dahab, a beautiful seaside resort. All meals included. Drinks extra (pick up from the hotel 07: 00-return 18:00)
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh – Optional Ras Mohammed trip – Cairo
After breakfast at the hotel, in the morning take the opportunity to go by boat to Ras Mohammed National Park, where we stop to snorkel in the Red Sea, admire the wonderful coral reef and swim among the colorful fish. For the more adventurous, you might want to do a small dive, if applicable: take a boat to various beaches around Ras Mohammed and visit the mangroves. The rental of snorkel or diving equipment is extra. Lunch and soft drinks are included. (Pick up from the hotel 09:00 return 17:00). In the evening transfer to the airport of Sharm El Sheikh to fly to Cairo. In Cairo, meet our REP who will assist you with the transfer to your hotel for overnight. (Dinner at the hotel)
Day 8: Cairo – flight home
After your breakfast in the morning at the hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight home
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- The assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle during golden tours Egypt
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night in Luxor with a breakfast meal
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Sharm hotel with daily breakfast
- Interior flight tickets from Cairo – Luxor – Sharm – Cairo on Egypt air
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to Karnak temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Sailing in the Nile by Motorboat in Luxor
- All sightseeing tours as per the golden tours Egypt itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo, Giza and Luxor – Professional Egyptologist Tour guide ( English Speaking )
- Entrance fees to the sights as per golden tours Egypt itinerary
- Any item is not mentioned in golden tours Egypt itinerary
- Optional Tours may be requested
- Golden Tours Egypt Four stars accommodation
Cairo: Shepherd Hotel
Luxor: Sheraton Luxor
Sharm El Sheikh: Sonesta Club
- Golden Tours Egypt Five stars accommodation:
Cairo: Mena House Oberoi Hotel
Luxor: Steigenberger Nile Palace hotel
Sharm El Sheikh: Sonesta Beach Resort
TOUR TYPE: Egypt Travel Packages
TOUR LENGTH: 8 days – 7 nights
LOCATION: Cairo – Luxor & Sharm
SCHEDULE: Daily departure
All our tour guides in our golden tours Egypt are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment of Golden Tours Egypt required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance of Golden Tours Egypt will be required in arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking & Confirmation:
Booking of your of Golden Tours Egypt will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer in golden tours Egypt travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
We organise during Golden Tours Egypt optional tours like:
– Sound & Light show at the Pyramids at night
– Hot air balloon ride in Luxor
– A trip to Ras Mohamed by boat
– A trip to coloured Canyon
Children policy during Golden tours Egypt :
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|