Discover Egypt “12 Day ” Round Trip
Our “Discover Egypt” 12 Day Round Trip Package is a great choice for anyone looking for an unforgettable trip to Egypt. The perfect mix of sightseeing tours and a Nile cruise provides a comfortable way to discover Egypt’s history. Relax while staying in Sharm El Sheikh with the opportunity to participate in various water sports, included.
Day 1: Cairo Egypt-Arrival and Check-In
We will welcome you upon arrival at Cairo International Airport and escort you to the hotel for check-in. Rested, we offer in the evening the option of a short Nile cruise including dinner with belly dance show or alternatively the dinner in the hotel followed by overnight stay to participate.
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour
After an extended breakfast at the hotel, we will have a tour to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. During a break, we serve lunch. Then you will go to the Papyrus Institute where you will learn all about papyrus’ old manufacturing process and visit a perfume factory (Egypt is known as the main supplier of essential oils for the worldwide processing of known perfumes). Back to the hotel, you will have dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour – Aswan
With the Egyptian National Museum of Antiquities, we will start our Cairo city tour after breakfast at the hotel. The next famous places we will visit are the Mohammed Ali Alabaster Mosque and the Saladin Citadel as well as the Coptic churches in Old Cairo. After a shopping spree in the famous bazaars of Khan El Khalili, you will be taken to the train station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. The overnight stay is on board the train. (Incl. meals)
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing – Nile Cruise
On board the train we serve you breakfast. Upon arrival in Aswan, our tour guide awaits you for a guided tour of the attractions of Aswan. Among others, the high dam of Aswan, the unfinished obelisk and the temple of Philae.
Back on board the cruise you will have lunch there. Enjoy with the opportunity to take a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile, in the afternoon. Back to the cruise ship, we will take care of your dinner and entertainment on board. The journey continues with a trip to Kom Ombo and you stay overnight on board the ship.
Day 5: Kom Ombo – Edfu Sightseeing tours – Nile Cruise
After arrival in Kom Ombo, you take your breakfast on board, then: Visiting the temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the falcon god Haroeris. and the crocodile god Sobek.
During we travel to Edfu, we serve lunch on board. After lunch, we start a sightseeing tour to Edfu Temple, the largest Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt, before we continue to Esna to cross the lock.
After dinner, we offer a gala party for entertainment, followed by a trip to Luxor and overnight on board.
Day 6: Luxor Sightseeing Tour Relaxation on the Nile Cruise Ship
After breakfast, you will tour the West Bank of Luxor (the West Bank) for a guided tour of El Dier El Bahari (Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon) before returning to the cruise ship. to enjoy your lunch in peace.
Then we start to visit the east bank. Here you visit the famous Karnak and Luxor temples. We offer you the opportunity to take part in an optional tour to the Sound & Light Show in the Karnak Temple during the evening.
Back to the cruise ship, we serve the evening menu, as well as entertainment and overnight on board.
Day 7: Sharm El Sheikh Beach Vacation
Your check-out will take place after breakfast. The stay in Luxor, until transfer to Sharm El Sheikh, gives you time for optional activities (Ballooning – Luxor Museum – Dendera Temple) then you will be driven to the airport of Luxor to fly to Sharm El Sheikh in Sinai. In Sharm El Sheikh, our REP welcomes you and helps you to transfer to your hotel for overnight check-in.
Day 8: Holiday in Sharm El Sheikh
How about taking an optional scuba diving course in Sharm El Sheikh? Here you can purchase the license to dive, expand your existing or take part in our snorkelling excursion to Ras Mohammed National Park or Tiran Island. If you are a qualified diver, here you have the opportunity to explore the most famous dive sites in the Red Sea, such as Ras Mohammed, Sha’ab Abu Nuhas, the Island of the Brothers and Tiran Island.
Day 9: Sharm El Sheikh beach Vacation
Enrich your beach holiday in Sharm El Sheikh with a drive to Ras Mohammed National Park by boat or bus.
Ras Mohammed National Park with the 480 square kilometre nature reserve, is both a terrestrial and a water sanctuary, one of the most beautiful and amazing underwater landscapes in the world and the park with 85 species of plants, including mangroves.
Day 10: Sharm El Sheikh beach Vacation
Do you want to relax? Alternatively, we offer you today an optional tour to St. Catherine’s Monastery – Moses Mountain.
Helena, the mother of Constantine I, built the monastery around the chapel of the Burning Bush on the spot where Moses was said to have seen the burning bush. This place is sacred in Judaism, Christianity and also in Islam. Fortress-like, St. Katharina lies in the stony sea of the Sinai desert like an unshakeable island. The basilica is adorned with priceless icons, and its library contains one of the most valuable collections of scriptural history.
Day 11: Sharm El Sheikh beach Vacation
Today we offer to accompany you on the optional desert safari tour to the Colored Canyon.
The walls which are created by the erosion of water on sandstone and limestone of the gorge and reach up on some placer up to sixteen floors are the most colourful and fascinating rock formations in Sinai. The entrance of the gorge is accessible by car, and its short length (about 700 meters) is perfect for a hike. If you venture into the canyon, the passageways of the walls become so narrow in some places that the path is narrow and mysterious. The canyon is most often compared to the Jordanian city of Petra, although it was created by a completely natural action.
Day 12: Sharm El Sheikh Fly to Cairo
Before we take you to the airport of Sharm El Sheikh for your return to Cairo, enjoy with a hearty breakfast in your hotel.
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by our representative
- An assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night aboard a first-class sleeper train
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 5 nights in Sharm El Sheikh resort on all inclusive
- Interior flight tickets from Luxor – Sharm – Cairo on Egyptair economy class
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruiser journey
- Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
- Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as per the tour itinerary
- All shore excursions as per the tour cruise itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza
- Professional Egyptologist speaking tour guide (Multilingual)
- Entrance fees to the sights as per the tour itinerary
- Optional Excursions & personal expenses
12 Day Discover Egypt Tour Package.
TOUR TYPE: Egypt Tour Packages
TOUR LENGTH: 12 Days – 11 Nights
LOCATION: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Sharm
SCHEDULE: All Week Days
All our tour guides in Cairo are knowledgeable Egyptology with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will be required on arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveler to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room / cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring
– Sun block
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
– Sound and Light show at the Pyramids.
– Hot air Balloon ride in Luxor.
– Abu Simbel Trip from Aswan.
– Trip to Petra Jordan from Sharm El Sheikh by flight / ferry
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|