Luxor Day Trip From Port Said
Explore Luxor city from your cruise in Port Said, you will visit the great Karnak temple, the valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut temple, your trip will be a private trip with a private tour guide and A/C van, so you can stay in each monument as you like.
An early morning start takes you on a three-hour drive across the dust-dry desert to Luxor – Luxor is known as the greatest outdoor museum in the world.
Cross over the might Nile and drive through lush farmland and sugar plantations to edge of the desert where you will find the tombs of the pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings. Cut directly into the mountains, the tombs were filled with treasures beyond comprehension and covered in beautifully painted hieroglyphics depicting the life of the king they housed.
Your guide will bring the stories to life as you explore the tombs before continuing to the impressive mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Architecturally stunning, this temple would not look out of place with modern buildings and contains beautiful murals on its inner walls. On your return to Luxor’s East Bank, there is a photo opportunity at the Colossi of Memnon, two gigantic statues that stand proudly, yet virtually alone at the entrance to what was Amenhotep III’s mortuary temple. After lunch, continue to the hugely impressive Temple of Karnak. An amazing feat of ancient Egyptian engineering, the complex comprises three temples and took several generations to complete.
The Temple of Amun-Ra, the largest surviving column-supported temple in the World although the hypostyle hall containing 134 free-standing columns is also world renowned and the backdrop for several Hollywood films.
free time in Luxor then drive back to Hurghada Marina with direct transfer to your ship in Hurghada Marina.
- Pick up and drop off services from your Cruise in Port Said
- Admission fees to the sights in Luxor as per itinerary
- Lunch during the tour in a local restaurant in Luxor
- English speaking tour guide in Luxor
- All transfer by air-conditioned vehicle in Hurghada and Luxor
- Mineral water and soft drinks on board the vehicle
- Any items are not mentioned
TOUR TYPE: Private Egypt Shore Excursions
TOUR LENGTH: 15 hours
CITY TOUR: Port Said – Luxor
PICK UP POINT: Port Said
DROP OFF POINT: Port Said
Accessible Shore Excursions from Port Said :
We offer travel experiences for travelers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair travellers, we provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
Pick up details from Port Said:
– Our REP will be waiting for you at your ship terminal at Port Said with a board reflecting your name
– Pick up time depends upon your ship arrival time at Port Said
– Port Said – Luxor 3 hours and a half driving
Discount for groups:
We offer private tours for groups starting from 10 persons and more with discounted rates
– 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
– 75% balance will be required in pick up from your ship in Hurghada Marina and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking and Confirmation:
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your the tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment. Booking Confirmation will be sent to you by email in a maximum 1 hour after payment
All our tour guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success
All our vehicles in Luxor and Port Said are modern air-conditioned with professional driversز
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||162$|
|4 – 6 Persons||130$|
|7 – 10 Persons||94$|