Tour To Alexandria
Alexandria sights from Alexandria Port in the Mediterranean Sea to visit the Roman Theatre, Alexandria Library, Montazah Palace and Gardens, Qaid Bey Fortress, the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, Pompey’s Pillar.
Your private tour guide will be waiting for you at your Ship terminal in Alexandria port by a private air-conditioned vehicle who will accompany you in a full day in Alexandria city which was founded by Alexander the Great in 312 B.C. and was the capital of Greco-Roman Egypt.
During your Alexandria tour, you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, a Roman burial site whose family tomb reveals the merging of Egyptian and Roman art and architecture. Descend below ground to visit the tomb and Caracalla Hall. Back, we continue to visit the 25 meters high Pompey’s Pillar, a granite column which was built to honour Emperor Diocletian, who freed the besieged city and brought food to its starving people.
Continuing Alexandria city tour the Roman theme, the next site your guide will show you is the Roman amphitheatre, possibly the best-preserved Roman site in Egypt, and also the area with the remains of ancient Roman Street and homes. In one restaurant in Alexandria, we will take a break for lunch before we will visit the famous Library of Alexandria. In contrast to the ancient architecture found throughout Egypt, the Norwegian-designed building is a striking piece of modern design.
In this worldwide known library of Alexandria, you will find a copy of every book published in the world which kept making it one of the great literary sites in the world. Several exhibitions relating books about the history of Egypt and a display of rare antique books are also housed there. We a lot of new experience you will be transferred back to Alexandria Port.
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||105$|
|4 – 6 Persons||85$|
|7 – 10 Persons||65$|
- Meet and greet service by our REP at Alexandria port
- Transfers by private air-conditioned deluxe vans during Alexandria tour
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing in Alexandria city as per itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide during Alexandria tour
- Lunch meal at a good quality restaurant during Alexandria tour
- Mineral water and soft drinks during Alexandria tour
- Shopping tour if the time permits
- Free mobile phone provided by our REP to be in touch with the ship
- Any item is not mentioned during Alexandria tour
TOUR TYPE: Private Alexandria Shore Excursions
TOUR LENGTH: 12 Hours
CITY TOUR: Alexandria shore excursions
PICK UP POINT: Alexandria Port
DROP OFF POINT: Alexandria Port
Accessible Shore Excursions from Alexandria Port:
We offer travel experiences for travelers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair travelers, we provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
Pick up details from Alexandria Port:
– Our REP will be waiting for you at your ship terminal at Alexandria Port with a board reflecting your name
– Pick up time depends upon your ship arrival time at Alexandria Port
– Alexandria port – Cairo 2 hours and a half driving
Discount for groups:
We offer private tours for groups starting from 10 persons and more with discounted rates
– 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
– 75% balance will be required in pick up from your cruise ship in Alexandria port and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking & Confirmation:
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment. Booking Confirmation will be sent to you by email in a maximum of 1 hour after payment.
All our tour guides during the Alexandria tour are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles in Alexandria city and Alexandria Port are modernly air-conditioned with professional drivers
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||115$|
|4 – 6 Persons||90$|
|7 – 10 Persons||80$|